There are some make up tricks that I really want to learn… Albeit I have sensitive skin, it doesn’t mean I can’t play around with my eyes and my lips does it? Well I will have to find out. There are a few things that I absolutely almost drool over that is being done and I sooo want to try THAT!
- The smokey eye! I absolutely looooove this! I am constantly online watching tutorials on how to do the smokey eye. When I was younger I didn’t understand the art that goes into eye shadow, so I bought black eye shadow thinking its enough. I might or might not have rocked it and claimed SMOKEY EYE
- Arch Eyebrow grooming… I’m not sure if thats what it’s called but I have never, ever (cross my heart) Tweazed my eyebrows… ever. I had to for my sister’s wedding in 2008 and I flat out refused. So my eyebrows have never been cut or tampered with.
- Dark Lipstick… And I mean your black, your dark brown, your dark blue! I find them sooooo gorg! I just hope they match my skin tone but I really want to try them out
- Matte Lips and Nails… Not much to say here I find those bae and I want.
- Learn the whole make up application process… Most of these I will have to learn on someone else’s face since I cant apply foundation on mine otherwise HORROR! But I’d like to know how to do it…. What if my best friends make up artist bails on her wedding day and it’s just me? We can’t expect the girl to do her own make up on her own wedding do we?
And that is just to name a few… or that is what’s on my mind for now. I am accepting free lessons LOL
What do you guys wish to learn?