Christmas is around the corner and I have so many wishes! This year has been a rough one so I haven’t been able to accomplish any of my recent wishes on my previous wishlist. Priorities interfered along the way. So just randomly here is what I wish for Christmas.
- A DSLR Camera! I have narrowed down to either the Canon EOS 700D or the EOS 1100D or EOS 1300D any of the three would really do for me.
- New Pyjama’s. Weird, right? But I am so bad at pyjama’s that I rather sleep in a Tee and old leggings. Yep but lately I have been yearning for a pair of PJ’s!
- Camera lightings: With my move, I stay further away from work and by the time I get home I have lost the light! I am now limited to filming for YouTube on weekends and that is not really doing it for me. I prefer the flexibility of being able to shuffle my blog work in with the week.
- A fully functioning Laptop! I still haven’t been able to repair or replace my laptop! This is so frustrating because I am so limited as to when I can work!
- A holiday! Guys, I need to give Gauteng Provence a break from me for a minute! I am a handful!
And that is pretty much it for now short and sweet! Until next time