I thought I should share with you guys five hair favourite products that I have been reaching for lately and what I use them for
- Pure Royal Jamaican Castor Oil: one of the things I love about this product is how it tingles when I apply it to damp hair and I like how light it is which means I can use it more often than I would regular castor oil
- Design Essentials Natural Daily Moisturizer: I have been reaching for this moisturizer a lot lately. It’s light weight and thoroughly moisturizes my hair
- Revlon Flex Styling gel: I have been crazy about laying my edges lately so I have been using this product quite a lot
- Nutrisense Jasmine and Shea butter conditioner: I have been reaching for this conditioner a lot as my final conditioning step
- Dabur Amla Hair oil : I have been using this oil for my prepoo treatment of late. I always prefer to wash it out and Somehow I feel like it make my hair silkier and darker
And that’s it which products have you been loving lately? Let me know in the comments section below.