One thing that most naturals struggle with is how to retain moisture and keep your hair so soft. I have a few hacks on how I keep mine soft and moisturized keep on reading
1. Start from within: keep yourself hydrated by drinking lots of water. Trust me it helps
2. Moisturize daily/ twice a day: you need to moisturize your hair every day or twice a day depends on what your hair wants. If it feels dry moisturized and if it feels moisturized feel free to skip a session.
3. Seal your hair: Sealing helps to lock the moisture in your hair.
4. Deep condition weekly: weekly treatments help to feed that needed moisture to your hair
5. LCO/ LOC method: I personally love the LCO method every other day. I have a blog post all about LCO method which you can read here
Those are my five tips if you have any other tips please leave them in the description box below.