I love gold! Gold is my favourite colour! So its obvi that I instantly fell in love with the Essence All about bronze palate the Gold factor just called out to me and said “hey gorgeous, would you like me to adorn your eyes” UHMMM Yeah!!! so I grabbed it and played around with it and created a look inspired by the palate
I would classify this look as a natural look with a bit of a golden touch to it. I am all for natural looks… they enhance the beauty that is already there. so here is how I created this look
- I made my face up with my face routine (I will share this you guys soonest)
- I applied my Essence Cover stick in the colour Matt Sand to my eyelids as a base
- I used the Rose Gold shade on the palate on my crease, and blended it real good till it was almost undetectable (which is the 3rd shade on the top row)
- I then dabbed the Gold shade to my eyelids (2nd shade on the bottom row) and blended where the Rose Gold and Gold meet to remove any harsh lines.
- I then lined my lower lash line with the access gold shade that was left on my brush
- I wanted the gold to pop so I applied the wet n wild glitter eye shadow in the colour Brass
- I then completed the look with brown lips and voila! we are good to go
Have you ever tried any eye shadow palates from Essence? Let me know what your thoughts are.
Here is a video of me recreating this look 🙂 Enjoy!
See ya later