New month! So it’s time to update on how my hair was doing in September! As you all know I big chopped on the 8th of August. Check out the full details on this post. So I am now 3 weeks natural!
Shortly after my big chop, I put my hair away in a protective style so that I can come up with a game plan on my natural hair regimen which I decided to start by keeping it the same only chopping and changing where I find necessary as time goes.
I put a weave on and I did it all by myself! More about that will come in a post soon so stay tuned.
Update on my September goals
- Do more LOC when my hair is out. My hair has been in a weave
- Have a protective style for the last two weeks in the month. Done!
- Use Castor Oil more often on my hair. Not done. Naughty me
- Perfect my cornrow skill. Didn’t happen
- Attempt at installing a weave on my hair myself. Done and nailed it
- Mini Chop. Try BIG CHOP!
Goals for October
- Have my PS in for two – three more weeks
- Moisturize my hair under my protective style frequently
- Have a wash day for my protective style
- Enjoy my natural hair for the rest of the two weeks
Wish me luck.