Water intake is something that I recently learned how to maintain. I almost never used to drink water! Oath! I would only drink water on that odd day which was almost never. *silly me*. When I started to up my water intake game it was a struggle but I found a way to actually drink water regularly. Water is now my life line.
Some days get so hectic that I actually forget but my body tells me something is missing and that has become my “alarm” to drink water. When you do something continuously it actually becomes like second nature.
The importance of water intake
[su_list icon=”icon: plus-square” icon_color=”#9e3c79″]
- Water balances your bodily fluids
- Water helps with maintaining calories
- Water assists your kidneys to function well
- Water helps with your bowel movements
Source: Web MD
[su_list icon=”icon: magic” icon_color=”#9e3c79″]
- Water can help strengthen your nails
- Assists with healthy, glowing, flawless skin.
- Helps with our constant fights with pimples
- Helps with getting healthy growing hair
Ways to up your water intake
- Get a water bottle (I have one for the office and one for home)
- Hook yourself up with a water tracking App or set reminders for your self to drink water
- If you can’t stand the tastelessness of water , add a slice of lemon or ever mint leaves to flavor it up
- Continuously remind yourself of all the benefits of drinking water (write it down and put it up where you can see it)
- Set up personal challenges for yourself just to make it a bit
- Just do it… it won’t hurt I promise
With the above mentioned, who wouldn’t want to drink water? I know I do!! I hope the above tips help you up your water intake the way they did me. I now drink approximately 2 litres of water a day without fail
Lets drink water 🙂
How is your water intake?
What is your challenge with drinking water?
How did you master & up your water intake