I got my first long term protective style for 2016 and I decided to weave my hair. The last time I weaved I had good results so I am hoping this time will go well too.
Here is a short update of my protective style
I am currently at 17 weeks post touch up and I had a protective style prep wash day and it went something like this
[su_list icon=”icon: cut” icon_color=”#9e3c79″]
- Prepoo using Earthsap Grapefruit & Sugarbeet conditioner and JBCO
- Clarified product build up with ORS Creamy Aloe shampoo
- Protein treatment using Afro-botanics repairing and strengthening protein treatment
- Instant Conditioned using Design Essentials Almond & Avocado Moisturizing & Detangling Conditioner
- Leave Ins Ultimate Organics Olive Oil Leave in conditioner
- Air dried
Protective style Stats
Type: Sew in closure Weave using Queena brand 10 inch
Moisturizing: I plan to moisturize with my DIY moisturizing spritz every second day
Wash: I plan to have a weave wash day every second week
Duration: I plan to keep it for 4 to 6 weeks
And that concludes my update for my protective style… I will keep you guys updated as time goes on.