I honestly do not like water like leave in conditioners. I somehow feel like they don’t do what they are supposed to be doing but that might just be me being be. So I picked this leave in up because it was nice and thick! I had to give it a try. But first, here is what they say:
What they say:
- Key Ingredients: Moringa and Olive oils
- This leave in instantly softens hard and dry hair.
- It moisturizes and detangles hair
- It provides unlimited sculpting manageability
- It provides silky softness
- It has an anti-shrink formula
- It conditions hair which makes it easy to comb
- It helps to manage hairstyle which leaves hair looking hydrated and full of shine
- It is great for virgin hair
How to use
Step 1: Apply a small amount to hair and distribute it evenly to damp hair
Step 2: Style hair as desired.
Do not rinse
Okay first and foremost, let me come clean and say I do not know how to pronounce the brand name. It is just so hard for me!! just putting it out there if you know and can offer me some help please please please save me!! lol
As mentioned above the thickness made me go for this product. I have had it for a few months now and I have used it a number of times. Here are my observations about the physical product
- It comes in the standard Smooth n Shine green bottle
- It is very thick! Like very thick!
- It is blue in colour
It has a very distinct strong smell which I do not know how to describe! *giggles* Well it is minty but overall it is not a pleasant smell for me.
I expected a lot from this product because of its thickness but honestly speaking it is not wow. It is okay. It is passable. I wouldn’t necessarily miss it if it disappeared from my stash. I really do not like the smell but that’s not necessarily a deal breaker for me. I have used this product on my texlaxed, transitioning and natural hair and the result was always the same… nothing special.
So, over all I would give this product 2 stars. Would I repurchase? Not really but it’s not horrible either so who knows
Until Next time! Ciao love